The images and text contained on the Gambling Help website are protected by Crown copyright and may be reproduced only with written permission, except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968. In particular the user agrees:
- To retrieve documents for information only.
- To save or print a single copy for personal use only and not to reproduce any major extract or the entire document without the prior written permission of Liquor & Gaming NSW.
- To acknowledge that the data is provided by the NSW Government through Liquor & Gaming NSW. This will also apply to another website or Internet Service Provider who establishes a link to this website.
- Not to make any charge for providing the data to another person without the prior written consent of Liquor & Gaming NSW and payment of an agreed copyright fee.
- To include this copyright notice and disclaimer in any copy made.
- Not to modify the data without the express prior written permission of Liquor & Gaming NSW.
If you have a copyright inquiry, please call 1300 024 720.
This website does not represent a comprehensive statement of the law as it applies to particular problems or individuals and is not a substitute for legal advice. Although care is taken to ensure that the information is correct at the time of publication, Liquor & Gaming NSW cannot guarantee and assume no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information.
You should seek independent legal advice if you need assistance on the application of the law to your situation.