Gambling Help Forum

Welcome! This is a secure and confidential place where you can talk to others who are concerned with their own gambling or that of a loved one. 

We rely on all members to help keep these discussion forums a safe place for people to share and view information. To do this, we request that all members comply with our Community Guidelines as well as our Member Terms.

You will require a login to post on the forums and there are terms and conditions to take part.

After reading our Community Guidelines, Member Terms and Terms of Use, and signing up, we recommend introducing yourself in the New Members area.

Avatar

Please consider registering
guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | I forgot my password...
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —


— Match —


— Forum Options —


Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
We are being robbed
July 11, 2014
11:11 am
Avatar
richardsyd28
New Member
Forum Posts: 2
Member Since:
July 11, 2014
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I've been playing the poker machines for quite sometime and only really recently watched videos on how they are programmed.
This made me stop as it made me realise the tricks that game companies use to keep us coming back for more.

When watching they said that for each session 85% of the time is losing and the other 15% is winning. They just spread out the winning and losing during your gambling session. It may only be a couple of minutes of winning during your session.

This has made me stop thinking this way. You have a low chance of winning so why bother playing them...
They should be banned as they provide no real benefit for society.

November 14, 2014
10:00 am
Avatar
Sil
New Member
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
November 14, 2014
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi my name is sil, what you actually saying is right, i hate these people, I usually gamble at the RSl club with all those cameras on top of your roulette tab and these people monitoring the games must be laughing when seeing betting on 36 numbers out of 37 and the only number you didn't bet on came up. It happened to me countless times.

Forum Timezone: Australia/Sydney

Most Users Ever Online: 49

Currently Online:
1 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

silvialining: 10

Biggest Loser: 8

gclub: 8

Somerset: 8

Chriss: 7

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 1137

Moderators: 0

Admins: 4

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 31

Topics: 85

Posts: 204

Newest Members: Jameslurge, ArthurSof, scougs89, Michaeledgem, Juanca212

Administrators: ntechmedia: 5, chris: 0, lennyntech: 0, GH Admin: 75